Tuesday, April 8, 2008

First Post : Nintendo All-Stars Kicks




Hi everyone, my name is Cole Ranze, I'm a designer living in the beautiful Delaware River Valley in North East PA. This blog will act as a way to document my newest creative venture, namely painting shoes!

Where some might see a pedestrian sneaker, I see a blank canvas waiting to be tagged up.

My first attempt was done as a birthday present for a friend. They are a pair of Converse All-Stars featuring some of the most beloved characters from Nintendo's lengthly history of video games.
These took me many, many hours to paint and feature 21 different characters from a broad range of games like Super Mario Bros, Zelda, Pokemon and others!

I'm currently auctioning off the first pair in a set of 10 limited edition Nintendo shoes on eBay. You can find them by searching item 220222104559. This is shoe #1 of 10 so act fast if your interesting on getting your hands on a pair!

I'm currently working on my next design and will post it here when its finished!

If your intresting in commisioning a custom pair of shoes, please contact me at coleranze@gmail.com or call 570 729 8784 and we can talk business.

4 comments:

Hobocamp Crafts said...

wow those are awesome!

Custom'YS said...

So wonderful!!! I want to see more! When will you post the next design shoes?! :-)

Anonymous said...

Nice! What did you use for the base paint? Gesso or just white acrylic?

Daisy Freitas - Hakesh-chan said...

waaaaaaa I'm brasilian and I want one! *-*
but, e-bay dosnt seems to find it ;_______;

please, how much is this ??